Re: [Shaku] To scale or not to scale?

From: Stav Tapuch (tapuch@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 09:53:19 PST

Very intresting!

For a list-serve about peaceful serene music we certainly do manage to hurt
a lot of people's feelings on a farily routine basis! How do we manage to
anger so many so often?!?

Is the problem the overly sensitive ego of the artist type? Or our
inability to make suggestions and constructive criticism in a productive
manner? Or maybe e-mail is just a really poor medium for healthy
communication. Either way, have no doubts, there is a great Phd on
electronic communications, emotions, and constructive / destructive dialogue
waiting within this list-serves' history.