Re: [Shaku] Re: strange flutes

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 11:54:35 PST

I mean the 1st finger hole as in the one closest to
the mouthpeice on the front of the flute. Not the
thumb hole. thats chi right?? ro tsu re chi.... The
flute plays well. I enjoy playing it. It sounds
subdued and dark yet clear and piercing to my ears
when I play it. Probabaly it would sound different
with Ronnie Seldon playing it..... I have a friend
with a digital camera so probabaly I can hook you up
with pictures. It is a real dark flute - dark
browns.. pretty too.

jason