[Shaku] new to the shakuhachi

From: sebastian chavez (mtrddog@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 15:32:12 PST

--0-1731011052-1108251132=:14670

Hello I just recieved my Shakuhachi that I won on ebay , it's a zen type , it wasn't that expensive (65 bucks) but I had it inlaid with Buffalow Horn , I have been getting a sound but it's a bit on the Fuzzy side and I'm wondering what I'm doing thats wrong ??? has anyone bought a flute from Big Rock Flutes , jusy wondering if anyone has done business with them , so I hope I can keep posting my journey with you all be cool ZEB

--0-1731011052-1108251132=:14670

<DIV>Hello I just recieved my Shakuhachi that I won on ebay , it's a zen type , it wasn't that expensive (65 bucks) but I had it inlaid with Buffalow Horn , I have been getting a sound but it's a bit on the Fuzzy side and I'm wondering what I'm doing thats wrong ??? has anyone bought a flute from Big Rock Flutes , jusy wondering if anyone has done business with them , so I hope I can keep posting my journey with you all&nbsp;&nbsp; be cool&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ZEB&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<P class=MsoOrganizationName><SPAN style="language: EN"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoOrganizationName><SPAN style="language: EN"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoOrganizationName><SPAN style="language: EN"></SPAN></P></DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search presents - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html">Jib Jab's 'Second Term'</a>
--0-1731011052-1108251132=:14670--