[Shaku] what types of flutes

From: sebastian chavez (mtrddog@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 16:26:13 PST

--0-46014015-1108340773=:3535

Hello everyone , I was wondering what type of flutes are the ones that one can buy as student type , now I have seen the PVC , and the Shakuhachi Yuu a ABS type flute , and I have seen a Zen type thats been on ebay , now the ones I have mention are all with in a price tag everyone can afford , but are they ones that you can be taught on , so please give me as much sugesstions as I can get thanks zeb

--0-46014015-1108340773=:3535

<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms"><EM>Hello everyone , I was wondering what type of flutes are the ones that one can buy as student type , now I have seen the PVC , and the </EM><SPAN class=style48><STRONG><FONT face=Georgia color=#0000a0>Shakuhachi Yuu a ABS type flute , and I have seen a Zen type thats been on ebay , now the ones I have mention are all with in a price tag everyone can afford , but are they ones that you can be taught on , so please give me as much sugesstions as I can get&nbsp;&nbsp; thanks zeb </FONT></STRONG></SPAN><SPAN class=style14><BR><BR></SPAN></FONT></DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-46014015-1108340773=:3535--