[Shaku] Rockies camp 6/23-6/27

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 05:06:46 PST

Dear Shakuhachi Enthusiasts:

We are pleased to announce the 7th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the
Rockies. We are busy gearing up to make this year's camp a success.

Dates are: Thursday, June 23rd through Monday, June 27th 2005.

For further information and registration, please visit the website at:
http://www.shakucamp.com

We are excited to be welcoming back our amazing and dedicated faculty:
             Christopher Yohmei Blasdel
             Michael Chikuzen Gould
             Kaoru Kakizakai
             Yoshio Kurahashi
             Riley Lee
             David Wheeler
             Yoko Hiraoka ( koto and shamisen )

We hope to see many of you this year for 5 days of intensive shakuhachi
playing, study and camaraderie.

Please contact us if you have any questions

Cheers,
Staff and faculty of Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies 2005