Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: fleece beast (fleecebeast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 09:56:10 PST

I am from New York City, but I live in Portland now. Whoever is trying
to drag shakuhachi players to a bustling metropolis to play only has a
clue about profit. Who will hear their flutes over taxi crabs and
murder cycles?
Also, anyone is free to take a hermitage in the woods with fellow
players and have your own festival. Me? I play to the plants.

2 sense,
David