Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: Tuscia-Falconer (falconer@enternet.co.nz)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 13:38:25 PST

More thoughts............

Re; first calss travel, you want your guests to be in good energy, not
jet-lagged, tired, disoriented. They have more extensive demands to cater to
than the 'students'.

You get what you pay for.

If you don't pay for it there is a real chance you won't value it.

These occassions are 'Special', not 'Everyday'.

I have a gallery and once thought gallery owners did not earn the commission
they take on a sale, well I know this is not the case. A gallery owner has
many overheads, rent or purchasee of the space, electricity, rates, wages,
advertising, entertainment and years of promoting an artist and developing a
clientele.
Celebrate diversity, think how it might be otherwise.

Kel.