Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: Alan Sondheim (sondheim@panix.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 16:17:51 PST

Apologies, but this is a bit nonsense. Students are just as much the past
and teachers are just as much the future. Anything else is ageism. We all
have our own lives and burdens to bear without imposing lineage, Dogen or
no - Alan

nettext http://biblioteknett.no/alias/HJEMMESIDE/bjornmag/nettext/
http://www.asondheim.org/
WVU 2004 projects: http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/