Re: [Shaku] Re: Why is it always about the teacher?

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 07:21:31 PST

I think more people know about shakuhachi than you
know :) At a music store in Ithaca NY I bought a
tuner and played my shakuhachi into it before I bought
it. Everyone in the store stopped what they were
doing and looked at me. some people asked me if i was
playing a shakuhachi. Then the store owner said he
could probabaly sell lots of those because people have
asked him about them.