[Shaku] shakuhachi

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 07:44:27 PST

I also want to say that I didnt want to dish his name
out but a very good thing had to be done and I know he
would not mind - tell him you know me Jason Castner, I
was his first student ever and he gave me his stamp on
his music score stating this......
  he told me I play flat but all students do ---
practice practice practice and play with you
heart....make one note and make it your best ever then
play another when your heart says go and make that one
your best..... and with no teacher you will still get
really good.....