Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 08:45:12 PST

I'm not the boy genius your talking about, but if I
needed brain surgery then I would rather die as well
if I had cancer because that means my time is up and
my heart and soul will live on forever with the one
true way - or god - or whatever it's called???? But
if someone offered me free surgery or kemotherapy then
I would take it as a gift from god.....If I could
afford it then that works to....anyways, isnt this way
off subject ????????