Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 11:37:25 PST

I really did mean it as a concern. Everyone knows
that exercise and eating right leads to a better life
and longer life expectancy. And my mom is really
overweight, I tell her the same....... Why do you
think I am trying to be insulting......... Anyways,
This whole convewrsation started with me trying to
find a way to attend a shakuhachi festival and not
being able to afford it. I offered to volunteer my
services....not expecting a handout. I think I dont
wanna be on this list anymore because people here
can't listen, and help people in need......But on the
other hand I love my flutes so much and wanna be on
the list to see what will happen with the world of
shakuhachi to the english speakers....

jason