RE: [Shaku] Re: REMOVE

From: Mejia, Carlos (carlos.mejia@intel.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 14:40:49 PST

Easier said than done! I've been trying for two days and so far no
success. When you go to the link (given below) there are two options
given for unsubscribing. The first is a link that when I click on it
response with an "unauthorized..." msg. The second is an email to send
your request to. I've tried that several times now as well (put the
word unsubscribe in the body). =20

I love reading this list and have been doing so for about a year but I
just get too many emails these days and need to trim some of them back.
Hopefully I'll return someday when I have more time to read and perhaps
contribute. (of coarse this is assuming I ever get unsubscribed!) =20