Re: [Shaku] SHAKUHACHI FESTIVAL

From: KYOSEI1@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 19:22:03 PST

-------------------------------1110597723

Jason, your comments about Ronnie's weight problems are way over the top,
you are out of line and need to offer Ronnie an apology immediately. Ronnie has
been my teacher for five years and we've grown close as student and teacher
and as friends. He spent endless time with me helping me recover from the
effects of a stroke, my musical abilities were lost. He wasn't concerned with
getting paid, that is always worked out. You should bow deeply and say I
apologize then go about your business.

Kyosei

-------------------------------1110597723

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Jason, your comments about Ronnie's weight problems are way over the to=
p,=20
you are out of line and need to offer Ronnie an apology immediately. Ronnie=20=
has=20
been my teacher for five years and we've grown close as student and teacher=20=
and=20
as friends. He spent endless time with me helping me recover from the effect=
s of=20
a stroke, my musical abilities were lost. He wasn't concerned with getting p=
aid,=20
that is always worked out. You should bow deeply and say I apologize then go=
=20
about your business.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>