[Shaku] a reminder/request

From: Jeff Cairns (shaku8@iris.dti.ne.jp)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 18:06:26 PST

Greetings All,
This is a request on behalf of all list members who get and attempt to read
posts in digest form and probably more directly a plea from me: Would
posters please delete any aspect of their posting that might be superfluous.
In particular, aspects of previous posts and indeed threads that you are not
directly using as a part of your post. When people neglect to do this,
everything gets included which means we must see the same thing over and
over and even over. By deleting unnecessary text, digest readers will see
only your posting and appreciate it for what it holds.
Also, if at all possible (and I realize that it might be troublesome) could
posters please post in TEXT format and not HTML. When a message is posted
as HTML, it becomes very difficult to read at all in the digest form.
I thank you all in advance for your consideration.
jeff cairns