[Shaku] read if you want

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 09:07:53 PST

The day I went for my lesson with ronnie I had just
recovered from the flu. I also had just finished
working my night job as security for a mansion from
11pm till 7am. I slept 2 hours then drove 1 and 1/2
hours for my lesson. I watched his concert before my
lesson. when lesson time came I felt like I was going
to pass out. I had 20 dollars in my bank account and
40 in my hand. I still paid 40 dollars for a 1/2 hour
lesson. MY friend was there and he is interested in
the shakuhachi. He was turned off by the experience
but still plays a flute I made for him... I was
turned off by the experience as well. I will never
pay lots of money for anything not even a computer. I
use the one at work for this list. these are all
facts. What I think doesnt matter to people on this
list. What I had to say I had to say because that is
me. I love the shakuhachi. Were oh were is a good
teacher, answer me please - oh and I make 8.50 an hour
through a temp agency and I am waiting to go to school
at the massage therapy school in ithaca. I am taking
out a 15 grand loan to go and better myself and become
a massage therapist. I am poor, I cant afford a good
teacher. were is the compassion.... not on this list,
at least not from famous people on this list. I
recieved many emails just to me with people agreeing
with what I had to say and some people sent me
pictures of them playing their flutes in their
favorite spots..... I like those people..... once
again nothing but facts here....sorry about anything I
said before that started things but I felt they needed
to be said in my opinion. I thought when people say
things like I said that would just be expected as
obviously my opinion..... sorry - oh and I am smiling
as I always was while typing my replies.....If that
helps you understand me....

Jason