Re: [Shaku] Honkyoku as public display

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 14:02:18 PST

I'm interested in hearing others thoughts on this
subject. I can only play without the sense of an
audience when I close my eyes. oh, and beer
helps...... but not to much. haha - But I'm only
playing around a few people at a time and they are
people that I am friends with. Also I know that by
myself I feel and sound better than with others
watching me. So thats why I try to work on playing
with others around.

Ive already forgotten the previous heated topic and am
leaving that to the past because I said what I had to
say and can't keep pushing the same buttons or risk
being a burden to some folks. However I think my
point was made and maybe I look dumb for saying
it...I'm just trying to change the world for the
better like the young in every generation before me.
I guess the world will keep getting faster and faster
untill no one can survive anymore or perhaps a climax
has to be reached and something drastic happens to
change it for good....... Sorry for only being 26
years old and hopefull. Maybe things are cool were
some of you people live but remember millions are
suffering all around.....

mentally challenged,
Jason