Re: [Shaku] Honkyoku as public display

From: Tuscia-Falconer (falconer@enternet.co.nz)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 15:49:49 PST

"This is just the start at cataloguing the variations."

Rite and ritual are often referred to as 'hindrances'.
Sometimes 'meditation' is better referred to as 'mindfulness'.
Best to be able to separate 'culture' from the fundamentals of a teaching,
be it 'spiritual' or 'musical'.

One should aspire to being mindful in all things, doing the dishes, going to
the toilet, wearing drag or not wearing drag.... :-)

"I have found you and you will be no more !".....are our actions responding
to Ego or is Ego a partner in our intent ?

Kel.

.