Re: [Shaku] TEST

From: kakunashi@canada.com
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 08:57:45 PST

Hello,

Ouch! I apologise for sending that chain letter. I
won't do that again. I'm new to all this and am pretty
naive and stupid being only 16. But I want to learn
more about shakuhachi. I live in the Yukon in a place
called Yellowknife where you can see the Northern
Lights clearly. No one plays shakuhachi here (except
me!) I first heard shakuhachi from Al Ramos and Takeo
Yamashiro at a cathedral in Vancouver when I was 13. It
was awesome!! I took one lesson from Al then my parents
moved up north. Al told me to join the list so I can
learn from. Sorry Al for the dumb email!!!!! And thanks
Ed Beatty for sounding so nice to me!

> >From: edBeaty <edosano@yahoo.com>
> >
> >>and the next person who sends chain letters to this
> list is
> >>excommunicated for life.
> >
> >...but for the record, I think the person who posted
> this is a new
> >member to the list and may not quite have the drift
of
> things yet...
>
> Hence the magnanimity of my "the next person..."
>
> Email has been a fact of life for at least 5 years for
> almost
> everyone, more like 10 years for many of you (and
> longer than I care
> to remember for myself). Not knowing the rules of
play
> is loosing
> its appeal as justification for unsociable behavior.
>
> and "unsocaible" was not my first choice of
adjectives.