[Shaku] Re: shakuhachi V1 #806

From: Deana Dearry (vivawisconsin@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 12:43:39 PST

> From: "Paul Cohen" <paulcohen@ozemail.com.au>
> Hidiho,
> I've been playing around with one of the virtual communities on the web,
> doing some R&D hooking up biofeedback sensors to the virtual world.

Thank you Paul Cohen. This is awesome! What a refreshing, lighthearted look
at the Shakuhachi journey in 2005. I think virtual Komuso's path crossed
this forum at just the right time to remind us all that we should take care
not to take ourselves too seriously. The bamboo's voice speaks more
eloquently than any human.

Good luck exploring the world with virtual Komuso. Who knows how he may
share the voice?!
Deana