Re: [Shaku] a question

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 11:28:19 PST

It's too bad we don't live closer to eachother. Ive
always wanted to get a handful of players together and
go on a trek till we find a powerful grove of trees
and all spread out and jam something out together. My
2 best friends do this often with me and we feel so
energized/excited. Sometimes I wish we could record
it because there's been times that we feel like we
sound professional! of course we wouldnt record to
sell, only to hear ourselves at a later time and study
it.. We take our hand drums with us and shakers and a
bunch of flutes and other cool instruments and just
play.... My friends girlfriend plays the violin
extremely well and it goes good with what we do. She
has perfect timing and timing is everything.

jason