RE: [Shaku] Humidity

From: Kiku Day (kikuescargot@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 00:16:07 PST

Justin,

The worst enemy in England for the shakuhachi is central heating... but=20
since we need that for ourselves, just keep your shakuhachi as far away f=
rom=20
it as possible. My experience is, that if you play your shakuhachi almost=
=20
enery day, and keep it in plastic... it would stay healthy and sound=20
beautiful. Your breath is the best humidifier for the instrument.

See you in soon London,
Kiku