Re: [Shaku] Re: Homeopathic remedy for Urushi

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 06:17:59 PST

>From: Peter Ross <peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com>
>
>A while back someone mentioned a Homeopathic remedy for allergic reactions
>to Urushi lacquer. I'd like the name of that remedy por favor.

Rhus Toxicodendron

I don't know about its use a remedy for active reaction. I was told
to use it to reduce the violence of future reactions. I took a
short course of the stuff and have had much reduced reactions since
then.

Of course, I try to avoid contact with urushi and with the sumac
that grows wild around here.

No point in teasing the cat.

bj

-