[Shaku] RE: shakuhachi V1 #812

From: edBeaty (edosano@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 13:11:26 PST

>BTW, in deference to those who receive this list in digest form,
>I've tried to eliminate the html code from this message, but if not,
>I apologize and would like help in so doing. I use Outlook and
>Safari on a Mac.

Mark,

For the record, there warn't no html code in that there post.

Also for the record, I am shocked, shocked! that you would mix the
holy shakuhachi with barbarian noise makers such as saxophone and
piano (but I sure wish I could be there to hear it.... ;-) ).

Best to you,
eB

--

The Senility Prayer

God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference...

=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>= Ed Beaty Salt Lake City, Utah edosano@yahoo.com =<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=