RE: [Shaku] Humidity and hello

From: steve miller (stevemiller180@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 00:30:20 PST

Justin/Kiku,
Hi, I live in the UK and have very recently joined the list. I was wonder=
ing=20
if you will be giving any performances in London soon? If I'm not slaving=
=20
away at work I'd love to hear you.
Back to the thread - the first flute I bought was a plain unbound bamboo=20
meditation flute of Monty's which is kept in a plastic bag. It hasn't=20
cracked so far.
On a general note, If anyone knows of any events, or in particular decent=
=20
tuition in the UK I would be very grateful for the information. I'm tryin=
g=20
to teach myself using books with all the pitfalls this can entail. In fac=
t=20
sometimes I'm not playing in a pitfall - more like a pothole.
Regards to everyone,
Steve.