[Shaku] relocating, teaching shakuhachi in Portland Maine

From: Nyokai (nyokai@nyokai.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 16:48:47 PDT

Hello --

I'm moving AGAIN! After a year on the NH/VT border, we're moving to
Portland Maine. My partner Lara got a great job there, developing and
supervising an organic garden with inmates in the county jail -- the
produce is then distributed to low-income residents of the city. I will
continue teaching shakuhachi in Boston and Brattleboro, but would love
to get some more students right in the Portland area. If you know of
anyone who might be interested, please let me know, or send them my way.
Thanks!!!

Phil.