[Shaku] internet lessons

From: Alcvin Ramos (ramos@dccnet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 12:37:40 PDT

Dear list,

I just gave two lessons with students over the internet for the first
time last night and it went very well considering lack of real person
to person contact. Sound and visual quality suffered but it certainly
was interesting and has potential. Of course the better equipment you
have (camera, mic, computer, etc.) the better the reception.

Definitely person to person is the best kind of lesson, but I feel
internet is the next best thing.

Al
=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=
Alcvin Takegawa Ramos
Director
The Shakuhachi Society of BC (Bamboo-In)
S9-C3
Madeira Park, B.C.,V0N 2H0
Canada
tel: 604.883.2023