[Shaku] in Kyoto!

From: gale barchus (gbarchus@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 17:26:35 PDT

<P>I'm back in Japan teaching at Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto. The cherry blossoms finally came out this last weekend and everyone is enjoying them.</P>
<P>I'm in the middle of first week of classes. I still don't know which textbooks I am using. I walked into an Eng 3 class yesterday ready to do an introductory lesson only to discover that they were the same students as my Eng 4 students two days before: quick lesson planning as I was taking attendance. Suprisingly, it went well(?).</P>
<P>How can I get a copy of your (signed) book?</P>
<P>Gale</P></div></html>