Re: [Shaku] Natto Quartet CD release

From: I.M. BULB (imbulb@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 18:11:08 PDT

Hi Nicholas.

unfortunately, no relation- Ive had this email address
for nearly 10 years now and Byron has been a sort of
nightmare attached with this email. i've received a
huge number of random emails asking if I was "Byron
The Bulb"- I've done a massive amount of searching on
the internet over the years and found nothing.
Eitherway, I should think of getting a new email
account. Afterall, who keeps a yahoo account this
long? :)

Cheers,
Isaac