Re: [Shaku] Concert in Oakland, California

From: Charles Turner (charlesturner9@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 13:46:08 PDT

--0-1485511404-1113597968=:39949

Kiku,

Could you tell the list how to obtain copies of the Germanavicius and Denyer pieces, please?

Wish I could hear your concert - sounds exciting - but I live in Massachusetts. Come and perform in Boston some time?

Thanks,

Charles Turner

--0-1485511404-1113597968=:39949

<DIV>Kiku,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Could you tell the list how to obtain copies of the Germanavicius and Denyer pieces, please?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Wish I could hear your concert - sounds exciting - but I live in Massachusetts.&nbsp; Come and perform in Boston some time?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Charles Turner<BR></DIV>