[Shaku] Takemitsu Tribute in Boston 5/27

From: Morris M. Keesan (keesan@alum.bu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 14:53:14 PDT

Presented by the Boston Modern Orchestra Project, co-sponsored by the Japan
Society of Boston:

Takemitsu Tribute, featuring the Boston premiere of Tan Dun's "Water
Concerto" using water percussion, two of the world's leading soloists, Kifu
Mitsuhashi, shakuhachi, and Yukio Tanaka, biwa, and the premiere of a work
BMOP has commissioned in tribute to Takemitsu from Boston-based composer
Ken Ueno.

Call and mention promotion code "freetix" by 5PM, May 20 to receive second
ticket free. 617-363-0396. <http://www.bmop.org> for more information.

Note: I'm not affiliated with either presenting organization, and I won't
even be able to attend the concert, because of schedule conflicts. I'm
just posting the summary of a postcard I received.

--
Morris M. Keesan - keesan@alum.bu.edu