[Shaku] KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp '05

From: nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 18:34:35 PDT

Hi Everybody,

I know that you have all been waiting with baited breath for the
announcement of this year's Camp! Well, I am happy to say that the details
have been posted on my website <http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp.html>
This year it will be held at a new location- Camp Hill, in E.Vincent, PA.
The dates are from Saturday, June 18th, until Tuesday, June 21st.

In this, our 4th Annual Year, we will have the returning teachers of
Kurahashi Yoshio, Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin, Mutsumi Takamizu, as well
as Allen Nyoshin Steir, and Dan Nyohaku Soergel.

As there will be a new emphasis this year on Shakuhachi used as a "Healing
Tool" , we will also be joined by Jorge Alfano and Malcolm Macshute. Of
course , we will still be working on Meian, Nezasaha, and Kinko-Ryu
Honkyoku, as well as Gaikyoku and Minyo.

I am also happy to report that the price will be $160- lower than the
previous 4-day Camps, and in beautiful natural surroundings, with organic
vegetarian food.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information at
nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com or call: 917-207-6724
(I will be in Japan from May 13th - May 29, 2005)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all this year!

Until then,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin