Re: [Shaku] FLUTE MAKING

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:03:22 PDT

yes, I think there is a way :) I am really thinking
about going to the shakuhachi camp in PA. Especially
since the price isnt so high. If I go I will bring a
flute for you if you will be there. I dont like
sending by the mail because I wanna make sure u get
one that u will like. Also, it will be free and I
dont wanna pay shipping and handling.

jason