RE: [Shaku] Concert in Oakland, California

From: Kiku Day (kikuescargot@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 00:05:28 PDT

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the encouraging mails I got about my
thesis recital. I really appreciated your words. And yes, it was quite a big
mouthful!
Now it is all over... it went pretty well, despite Jos Zwaanenburg's
connecting flight being cancelled, students taking mics, speakers etc. out
that are booked.
Also, several asked for recordings... if you really want to hear it, let me
know off-list at
kiku@kikuday.com
Not that I, as the performer really want people to hear it.
The best part was, that Zwaanenburg wants to perform Denyer's piece with me
back in Europe. It's such a cool part!

Take care,
Kiku xxx