[Shaku] Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Justin . (justinasia@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 17:09:19 PDT

Hi all
I have recently been given the notation for Tsuru no
Sugomori. Wanting to know how it sounds, I found it on
one of my Yokoyama Katsuya CDs, but it is totally
different. I also have an LP by Kohachiro Miyata with
Tsuru no Sugomori on it, so I tried listening to that.
Again it was different. However, I personally prefer
this to Yokoyama's version. Some of the phrases are
absolutely exquisite. Does anyone have the notation
for this version?
Best wishes
Justin