Re: [Shaku] Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Justin . (justinasia@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 04:05:02 PDT

Hi Alcvin
Wow that's great that you have the notation. I'm not
sure about the internet thing. I'm kind of homeless
and on the constant move. But I am seeing a teacher
here inthe UK, and he will teach me his version of the
piece. I had just wanted to do my homework before he
taught me, to make the most of the lessons (as they're
quite expensive. As for the notation you have, is
there a chance you could scan it and email it to me?
Are there any things in it that you think I wouldn't
be able to work out from the notation and listening to
the LP, such as peculiar fingering or something? The
online going through it does sound nice though. Is
that expensive? Anyway, perhaps I could figure it out
by myself?
 Thanks again Alcvin. It would be nice to meet up some
time. Now that I'm in Enlgland, do let me know if
you're ever coming through. If I do get a place to
live you'd be welcome.
 Best wishes
 Justin.