Re: [Shaku] Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@colorado.edu)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 12:17:21 PDT

--=====================_1122001042==.ALT

Al,

Normally I'd agree with you. But in this case, not only was the
conversation interesting enough, not only was it nice to see how kind and
polite and helpful you were, you actually included the attachment of the
music! That is so great!

I was curious about the sheet music as well but was hesitant to ask for a
copy since this was a private conversation betwee you and Justin. However,
the fact that you added the attachment allowed me, and obviously others, to
see it. This has served a greater good, a higher purpose.

So, rather than "accepting" your apology, I say, "thank you" for your so
called "error", because of the greater good that resulted from it. My
thanks, to you! May all "mistakes" produce such beneficial and beautiful
results!

Peace,
Herb

--=====================_1122001042==.ALT

Normally I'd agree with you. But in this case, not only was the
conversation interesting enough, not only was it nice to see how kind and
polite and helpful you were, you actually included the attachment of the
music! That is so great! <br><br>
I was curious about the sheet music as well but was hesitant to ask for a
copy since this was a private conversation betwee you and Justin.
However, the fact that you added the attachment allowed me, and obviously
others, to see it. This has served a greater good, a higher purpose.
So, rather than &quot;accepting&quot; your apology, I say, &quot;thank
you&quot; for your so called &quot;error&quot;, because of the greater
good that resulted from it.&nbsp; My thanks, to you! May all
&quot;mistakes&quot; produce such beneficial and beautiful
results!<br><br>
Peace,<br>
Herb<br><br>
At 12:33 PM 05/10/2005, you wrote:<br>
was a private email to Justin. I wasn't looking who I was sending it to.
I hate doing that!<br><br>
Al<br>