Re: [Shaku] Sex and Gender in Japanese

From: Bill Fletcher (bill@scienceandart.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 16:10:26 PDT

--Apple-Mail-1-20473320
        charset=ISO-8859-1;
        format=flowed

Don't forget that it is your group in that you can put any offender's=20
email address on your "junk" or "screening" list (such as: "all=20
messages containing: "offenders email address" in the "from" field --=20
move to trash") and they never arrive in your "in box". I did this=20
during the last episodes and I never see them now. It's worth the=20
effort to learn how to do this since all internet groups have members=20
you would rather not hear from. It should be in your "preferences"=20
menu - under "rules". Terminology could be different.

Good Luck

Bill