[Shaku] Notation

From: eugenedent@juno.com
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 20:05:42 PDT

Hi everybody,

I was listening to the CD by Kifu Mitsuhashi named "Meditation Flute", and I really like the piece "Rain on Jogashima Island". I got no luck trying to find this piece. If anybody knows where I can get it I'd really appreciate it.

I really like the way Mr. Mitsuhashi arranged it (sounds like 3 flutes at least). Does anybody know how I can get the notation for that particular composition (if that is possible at all, of course)?

Or is there any way to contact Mr. Mitsuhashi by email (or regular mail)?

Thank you.
Eugene