Re: [Shaku] Sex and Gender in Japanese

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 08:41:22 PDT

WOW, I have to get off this list. In fact, I think
that most of you shakuhachi people have huge ego's,
love politics, have way to much money to spend, and
are completely retarded. You probabaly think your
special and wise. But then again most of the people in
this world are retarded and it's because of the way
modern society is. We are breeding humans to be weak
and stupid but yet retain wordly knowledge that we
think is everything but yet amounts to nothing in the
end. In fact our knowledge will only F&^%&ck us in
the end. Hey, this is my last email to this

gay list. oooops,
did I offffffend anyone. well, dont send me any
emails to tell me about it.

Discover Yahoo!