Re: [Shaku] list self-policing

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 10:42:36 PDT

On 5/11/05 9:17 AM, "Brian Ritchie" <brianritchie@mac.com> wrote:

> Personally I usually don't have a problem with "offensive" or "harsh".
> Harsh or offensive statements can still be interesting or educational.
> It's "idiotic" that bothers me and is a total waste of time. Of course
> sometimes idiotic statements are also offensive or harsh.
>
> BR

I also don't mind offensive. It's better than politically correct language
where no one actually says what they feel or mean. But that guy was just
plain boring. I didn't find his language offensive. I found his brain
offensive. His best email was his last where he says "goodbye to this gay
list". That was at least amusing.

Peter