Re: [Shaku] Re: shakuhachi V1 #852

From: Brian Ritchie (brianritchie@mac.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 07:59:20 PDT

Ciao Perry and Robert,

My wife is an entomologist and I asked her about this. She says that
when she gets wooden boxes that are infested with bugs they just put
the box in the freezer and that kills the insects. I have also frozen
cigars which had tobacco beetles. Maybe it will also work with bamboo.
Robert, in your case maybe you should bring the shakuhachi to a Green
Bay Packer game at Lambeau Field in December.

Regards,

Tairaku