Re: [Shaku] List Moderation, Peace within the list

From: Tim Cassler (Tim.Cassler@bromcomm.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 11:31:12 PDT

Maybe "moderation", as Bruce defined it, is a tad excessive on his part.
Herb is right. Bruce should not have to do that at all.

However, when lines are crossed, it is ultimate Bruce's responsibility
as to who gets the boot. The compassionate spirits of this group
notwithstanding, this guy was outa line. His input was purposefully
confrontational, inflammatory and intended to aggravate. My guess is
that even if "...we had said nothing to him about it...", he still would
have felt led to try and showcase to the list. The guy is probably 9
years old.

I agree with Al, who agrees with Herb.

Thanks Herb. Thanks AL. And thanks to Bruce, our patient and
longsuffering keeper of the list.

:o)

Tim Cassler
Bromley Communications