Re: [Shaku] Sex and Gender in Japanese

From: Ron Hamady (rhamfilm@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 11:27:02 PDT

Hi Jason, H
 A paraphrased quote from THE BUDDHA:

"In this life you will not be punished 'for' your anger, you will be punished 'by' your anger."

An interesting image: Being angry or resentful at someone is like lighting oneself on fire and hoping the other person will die of smoke inhalation.

I'm pleased you are back. I, for one, am interested in what you have to say. I would suggest, and even request, that you would be a little more polite in saying it.

Regards to All, Ron Hamady

JASON CASTNER <jchanwagenki@yahoo.com> wrote:
UHHHHOHHHH, I changed my mind. :) Thats the cool
thing about being alive - change. I'll just have to
ignore the retarded folks with the head in butt
syndrome. Oh, and if I attend the Shakuhachi camp and
anyone gives me a hard time I will beat yur butt
Samurai style. Just somthing to think about :)

Jason

-