[Shaku] Benefit shakuhachi concert in San Francisco

From: EmptyFlute@aol.com
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 10:27:05 PDT

-------------------------------1116610025

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce a benefit shakuhachi concert that I am organizing in
San Francisco.

Please join Brian Tairaku Ritchie with Shakuhachi Club SFO and Kiku Day for a
"Performance of Shakuhachi."

Brian and Kiku will be playing honkyoku, and Shakuhachi Club SFO will be
performing jazz and rock music with the shakuhachi in the lead.