[Shaku] many thanks

From: Stephanie Hiller (stephaniehiller9@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 06:56:46 PDT

--0-1262875883-1117720606=:66382

Hi everyone,
Many thaks for all your messages of welcome and comments about which bamboo to get; varnish versus oil, etc. You have all really helped me consolidate my different specifications and I'm about to get back to Monty (yet again!) with a refined search plan!
I'll sent another message to let you know what I finally get!
Happy playing,
Stephanie

---------------------------------
--0-1262875883-1117720606=:66382

<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>Many thaks for all your messages of welcome and comments about which bamboo to get; varnish versus&nbsp;oil, etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;You have all really helped me consolidate my different specifications and I'm about to get back to Monty (yet again!) with a refined search plan!</DIV>
<DIV>I'll sent another message to let you know what I finally get!</DIV>
<DIV>Happy playing,</DIV>
<DIV>Stephanie</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
">Yahoo! Messenger</a>