[Shaku] Last Announcement for Shakuhachi Camp

From: nyogetsu (nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 14:51:23 PDT

Hi Everyone,

Back from Japan, and I can see that there is still room for more at the 4th
Annual KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp <http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp>
From June 18th-June 21. As in previous years our main instructors will be
Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei and myself. We also have on staff Mutsumi Takamizu,
Allen Nyoshin Steir, Dan Nyohaku Soergel, Jorge Alfano, and Malcolm Shute.

We will have a 3:1 ratio of Campers to Instructors, and this year's emphasis
will be on the Shakuhachi used as a "Healing Tool".

There will be the usual 2 Lessons for everyone with the Instructor of their
choice as well as nightly Concerts, and a full schedule of activities.

We are happy to be in our new, cleaner, and less expensive (at least $160-
less than previous years !) facilities at Camp Hill, in East Vincent,
Pennsylvania.

Please contact me if you have any questions at <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>

I look forward to seeing you!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin