[Shaku] Final reminder: Rockies camp 6/23-6/27

From: Karl Signell (signell@cpcug.org)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 15:50:08 PDT

Dear Shakuhachi enthusiasts,

This is the final reminder about the upcoming:

7th Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies.

Dates: Thursday, June 23rd through Monday, June 27th

For more information and registration, please visit our website:
http://shakucamp.com/

      There is still space available and we'd love to have you join us this
summer. We offer you the most dedicated, inspired and diverse faculty
anywhere and Shakuhachi Summer Camp will most definitely take your playing
to new heights. We quarantine unparalleled faculty to student ratios for
classes (about 1:4) as well as private lessons during camp. It's a
tremendous opportunity for an intensive Shakuhachi experience that is just
a whole lot of fun

Faculty for Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies 2005
Kaoru Kakizakai
Riley Lee
Yoshio Kurahashi
Christopher Blasdel
David Wheeler
Michael Gould
Yoko Hiraoka (koto and shamisen)

Take Care and we hope you can join us later this month.

Sincerely,
Faculty and staff of 2005 Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies