Re: [Shaku] repetitive stress in elbow

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 08:24:24 PDT

I was at the gym last night (bench pressed 265
pounds), and I noticed lots of older people using
bungee cords to work on improving their elbows and
shoulders. why dont you look into that?? ive noticed
people with physical problems either dont exercise
themselves enough or they exercise certain things way
to much without enough rest or stretching. Do you
stretch your body and rotate your joints everyday at
least twice a day for 20 minutes? rotations will
increase the flow of oils secreted from glands to oil
you joints. also most older people with health
problems didnt take care of themselves at some time in
their past and then only notice something is wrong
after time flies by and they feel hurt.
well, im only 26 so maybe i will see what its like
when I get older and then will change my mind if my
body falls apart because I take extremely good care of
my body.
picture someone that always rides their bycycle hard
and puts it away wet. after awhile the bike is rusty
and needs repairs.

jason