[Shaku] sleep

From: Jeff Cairns (shaku8@iris.dti.ne.jp)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 05:32:56 PDT

Hi Stav,
I play several concerts each year here in Kumamoto of varying sizes. In
intimate settings, sleep rarely occurs in the audience, but in bigger
venues, especially with pieces of any length, it's not uncommon that people
might drift off. Since audiences tend to be made up of older people, it's
unclear what the cause is directly, but I suspect that it's both the music
and the predisposition of the person sleeping. In any case, I don't mind
it.

To wakeful dreams that awakening the dreamer,
jeff